For more information on our training, click here:
Between the two of us, there will be a lot of training going on this summer. Mike will be training for the Half Iron Man in August of 2013. I am training for the St. George Marathon in October of 2013.
Not only do we have races to train for, we also have obstacles to overcome. Mike will be working on overcoming his flare up of Multiple Sclerosis this summer and I will be working off the pregnancy weight from the last nine months. We are ready to take on the challenge.
Liz’s Goals for the Summer of 2013:
1. Participate in two NMORS series races in July and September.
2. Finish the St. George Marathon in October of 2013.
3. Compete in at least one triathlon by November 2013.
4. Decrease my 5k time by participating in local 5k races.
Mike’s Goals for the Summer of 2013:
1. Participate in the Half Iron Man in Boulder, Co in August of 2013.
2. Complete at least three triathlons by August 2013.
3. Compete in the NMRS road series and local bandit races for training.