I got tagged by Nina..so I have to post this! 🙂
The Rules for playing TAG:
*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up
1) I danced in Indian Pow Wows when I was little. My mom thought it would be cool to “culture” us with our heritage and we basically hung out with some Indian tribe in South Florida. I got ribbons for placing in “fancy dancing”.
2) Body pump is my favorite class ever. Three years ago I went to it and fell in love. It’s a weight lifting class thats set to music and pretty much keeps me motivated to work out.
3) I think I have a form of OCD. I make my kids in my classroom put all the books on the corners neatly before they can leave and if one book is out of place, I have to go fix it before the next class comes in.
4) I worked at Walt Disney World when I was 23 years old. I worked in the Magic Kingdom in Food and Beverage and loved it because I got free entrance to all of the parks. I love Florida too so it was nice to get away for the summer and play!
5) I have a tradition of leaving new things at Mikes (soon to be MY) house. Every time I visit him I have to change at least one thing. It’s become a game for Mike I think..haha. Poor boy. I do it to see how long until he notices.
6) I have a collection of stuffed animal Disney dolls and Disney movies. I am such a cheese ball but those things meant so much to me as a kid that I couldn’t get rid of them!
Ok..I tag Brittany, Kellie, Christa, Jen, and Liesl!