I know its so cheesy to blog about why you love your husband so much, but really I can’t help it. So if you don’t like it, here is a warning, don’t read this post! 🙂
I have been very homesick, but my husband has been such a great support. Here is just some of the reasons why I adore him:
1. When we say our prayers together, he always gives me a kiss right afterwards. One time I tried to jump up and got scolded for not kissing him.
2. He bought me a really nice mountain bike and makes me feel like I am the best biker ever even though I hardly can make it through a ride!
3. He texts me every night on his way to work to tell me he loves me and that he thinks I am the best wife ever.
4. When I get tired of cleaning up and leave something out, he puts it away for me.
5. He always makes sure to tell me I look pretty, even when I look like a drowned rat.
6. He lets me wear his socks when I can’t find mine.
7. He hugs me a lot. He has the best hugs.
8. He has yet to break a promise that he has made to me. When he says he is going to do it, he has.
9. He makes me laugh until I cry every day. He has so many “zingers”. Along with this, he makes up songs about me that crack me up.
10. Today, I watched him jump up when he was asleep and look around the room in panic. I asked him what was wrong and he said “he was looking for me”…
I have to stop here because Mike has to have a reputation to maintain and I may have tainted it a bit 🙂 But these are just a FEW things I thought of and there are many more for just me to enjoy. Thank you Mike!
Brad makes up songs too… i wonder it that's a weird Barrow thing… who would they have learnde such a sweet skill from? haha
You two are so cute! My hubs does the singing thing too. haha I'm so happy you guys are having fun, being married to your best friend is awesome isn't it?
Love the sock sharing! That's hillarious!