I know its so cheesy to blog about why you love your husband so much, but really I can’t help it. So if you don’t like it, here is a warning, don’t read this post! 🙂
I have been very homesick, but my husband has been such a great support. Here is just some of the reasons why I adore him:
1. When we say our prayers together, he always gives me a kiss right afterwards. One time I tried to jump up and got scolded for not kissing him.
2. He bought me a really nice mountain bike and makes me feel like I am the best biker ever even though I hardly can make it through a ride!
3. He texts me every night on his way to work to tell me he loves me and that he thinks I am the best wife ever.
4. When I get tired of cleaning up and leave something out, he puts it away for me.
5. He always makes sure to tell me I look pretty, even when I look like a drowned rat.
6. He lets me wear his socks when I can’t find mine.
7. He hugs me a lot. He has the best hugs.
8. He has yet to break a promise that he has made to me. When he says he is going to do it, he has.
9. He makes me laugh until I cry every day. He has so many “zingers”. Along with this, he makes up songs about me that crack me up.
10. Today, I watched him jump up when he was asleep and look around the room in panic. I asked him what was wrong and he said “he was looking for me”…
I have to stop here because Mike has to have a reputation to maintain and I may have tainted it a bit 🙂 But these are just a FEW things I thought of and there are many more for just me to enjoy. Thank you Mike!