I just realized this week that I have less than two weeks left before I go back to school, so I officially have to hurry and get everything done on my to-do list! Panic has struck! I managed to get some back to school shopping in already, but I’m still on the hunt for a decent pair of work pants!
So I am planning a morning routine when school starts that still continues my two a day workout trend I have kept this summer. I was told a lot of gym workouts are found on You Tube, so tonight I gave it a try! I really wanted to try out Insanity because my goal this week is to do straight cardio with no weights. I was told Insanity was way better for that than the usual P90X Lean Routine that I have tried in the past.(P.S. I was able to get down to my lowest weight for my wedding with P90X. See www.beachbody.com .)
This was the site I tried. I used the 20 minute fat burner workout. It’s hard to hear but I just watched the people. You can tell they are all dying because you can hear counting on the DVD but they all just stand there. I’ll keep you posted on more workouts I try out:
The Olympics are coming!! Here is the schedule in case. 🙂 I am soooooo excited!
Alright, here are some catch up pictures. Stay tuned for some recipes I have tried! I am on a roll with Pinterest! (I made my mom join today!)
1. Barney tried out a biking jersey in attempt to see if we wanted to use that as his Halloween costume. Nay.
2. My hair is now super light for the school year. Blinding!
3. We have had the worst wind and rain storms and this poor mother bird has had to sit in her nest to protect the eggs. I was stressing whether she would make it or not. She made it!
4. Mike has to sleep in the afternoon due to his graveyard shift and Barney has been trained to sleep at his feet when I run my errands. He and dad are nap buddies.
5. New duck toy. It sqeaks. Not too sure that was a good idea. Why do dogs have toys anyway?
8. I bought a set of curlers to try some different hair styles for school. My attempt at being a girl.
Question: Any exciting things about this summer that have happened? What would you say your summer 2012 theme has been?